Sweet Potato Brownies
Write a review
- 3-4 Large sweet potatoes ( alt 2 cans puréed pumpkin or sweet potato jars)
- 2 Cups Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 1 27 ounce jar almond butter
- Bake 3-4 peeled good sized sweet potatoes until soft (or use 2 cans of puréed pumpkin or sweet potato jars)
- While still warm add 2 cups Arbonne chocolate protein powder and 1 27 ounce jar of almond butter.
- Mash with a handheld potato Masher or fork (a high speed blender sometimes makes the brownie batter too runny).
- Bake in 8x8 or 9X13 pan at 425 for about 20-30 minutes.
- The consistency changes based on the amount of oil in the almond butter.
- Test and see how you like the consistency and adjust the next batch to your liking by using less or more of both almond butter and chocolate protein powder.
- Don’t add water or other liquid to mixture. The oil from almond butter is enough. Also fresh puréed almond butter will not work. It needs to be out of a store bought container. Costco has a good organic almond butter brand.
- You’ll want to play around with this recipe for the texture and consistency you like. I like eating mine with a spoon for example and my hubby prefers it burnt. So you know - play with it till it’s more your style!
- Don't eat until chilled. Store in refrigerator. Don't eat warm or room temp- best served cold.
My Life Compass http://www.mlcompass.com/